Security of personal information
Protecting the personal privacy of members is a significant concept of HONOR TASK. Without obtaining the consent of the members, we shall never provide the member's personal information to any third party which is not related to the service. A member should keep his/her internet passwords and personal data properly, and does not provide any personal data to anyone, especially internet passwords. After using the various service functions provided by HONOR TASK website, a member must remember to sign out of the account. If a member uses a computer with another person or uses a public computer, do remember to close the browser.
Collection, processing, and use of personal information
Any personal data obtained through related website of HONOR TASK shall be used by HONOR TASK internally for the purpose and scope as stipulated. HONOR TASK will not provide the information to third parties or for any other purpose except that has been stated or subject to applicable law.
Purpose of collecting personal information:
The purpose of collecting personal information is to conduct a marketing business, consumer, customer management and service, online shopping and other e-commerce services as well as investigation, statistics and research analysis. HONOR TASK will collect personal information when a member is subscripted or do any transaction.
Category of Personal Data Collected:
Personal information collected by HONOR TASK in the site including,
- Identifiable individuals: such as name, address, telephone and e-mail of members and other information.
- Identifiable financial: such as credit card or financial institution account information.
- Personal Description: For example: gender, date of birth, etc.
Use period, area, object and method:
- When a member uses the services provided by HONOR TASK, the member information will be automatically displayed on the page.
- In order to complete the transaction: HONOR TASK is responsible to answer the member's inquiry, or to provide any relevant after-sales service and other transaction regarding the purchase of commodity, gifts and other activities or transactions, the delivery of commodity, payment,.
- Advertising or marketing, etc.: to provide members various electronic magazines and other information or to send service-relevant information through e-mail. Personalized working, analysis of member usage services, development of new services and improvement of existing services will be carried out in accordance with customer's personal attributes or purchase history, HONOR TASK's browsing history and other information. HONOR TASK may also contact members for comments on polls, activities, message boards, etc. or other service relevant matters.
- In reply to customer inquiries: In response to questions raised by members through HONOR TASK via email or any other direct and indirect contact.
- Other Business Matters: The service of HONOR TASK shall be used with the purpose of accompanying the above-mentioned a to d.
- Others: In the provision of individual services, personal data may also be used for purposes other than those specified above. In this condition, the purpose of the individual service will be set out on main page.
Your rights about your information:
For the parties of the personal information collected by HONOR TASK, the Personal Data Protection Act gives you the rights below:
- Search or review.
- Update or correct.
- Request to stop collecting, processing or using.
A member who wishes to exercise the above rights may make an application with HONOR TASK Customer Service.
Please note! Refusing to provide the necessary information for a subscription may result in the inability to enjoy the full service or the complete inability to use the service.
Security of information
To protect the privacy and security of members, HONOR TASK membership account information will have passwords protected. HONOR TASK makes every effort to use reasonable technology and procedures to protect the safety of all personal information.
Personal information query or way for correction
When you want to search, review, copy, update, correct, stop the computer processing and usage or delete the information about your personal information, please contact our Customer Service. We will promptly process.